Monday, February 7, 2011

Just want to print my paper.

The library could be great place to get on a computer when you’re in a hurry to print something for a class, however it doesn’t even fulfill that one basic need. There’s nothing like being in a hurry to print off a assignment only to find out I have to give them a nickel or go downstairs to get my paper printed off. I don’t understand why they can’t figure out how to configure the system so I can use my print credits on the computers upstairs. I am positive I’m not the first student who has been late to a class because of this odd set up the library has. This needs to change I don’t know of a more important time for a student to want things to run smoothly at the school than the ten minutes you have to print off a major paper before its due for class. When things go wrong then you feel as if the worlds going to end. The Dixie State College should be doing everything they can to make it easy to find a printer and get assignments turn in on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment